Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am back
Hey my bloggy friends sorry I was away for a while again. Christmas Day I had a bad fall, was down almost a week January the 5th I got bron...
-
I am thankful for cooler temps (we got a break from the 100+ with humidity). My Salvation, The unconditional love of my heavenly Father Bibl...
-
Lets Blog! Welcome once again friends to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 and how about talking about b...
-
Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4. Sometimes we live in the same place where we were born and remain there all of our lives. Som...
Beautiful verse and flowers. Are those white azaleas? We don't often see white ones. So very pretty!! Happy Easter/Holy Week!
ReplyDeletethank you! Yes they are white azaleas I do not recall ever seeing many white ones, going to go to a big park tomorrow *Honor Heights park in Muskogee OK* you might look it up hoping to get some more nice pics
Delete