Today I am thankful for my neighbor dad allowing me to use his car to get parts for my suv and that it is fixed and working again.
Saturday, November 15, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photos day 9- 11
Day 9: Black and White, this is at one of the Dr.'s clinics I go to Day 10: Taking a walk Day 11: Local wildlife all these pictures ...
-
Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4. Sometimes we live in the same place where we were born and remain there all of our lives. Som...
-
Linking up with Skywatch Friday. Went to the Tulsa Botanical Gardens about 2 weeks too early :( but still got some cool pics I do plan o...
-
Skywatch Friday A place to enjoy skies and views from all around the globe. Skywatch is only as good as the people who post here. It is a ...
No comments:
Post a Comment